Check out this my innovation.
I visited this cousin of mine, been the good girl, I bought two loafs of bread. On my arrival , I saw other loafs. Men I regretted buying bread oh but my cousin’s wife was like no na.
After like two days, the bread were already changing taste. I thought of what to do to avoid waste. First was turn them into bread crumbs and preserve then but then on the second thought I decided to try something that just came to my mind.
Just check out the result, good looking and yummy even my cousin joined to eat it. He was like what is the name of this thing, me and the wife laughed sha, because we did not have a name. However, I came up with this name, Left Over Bread Pastery.
- 2 Large Loafs of Bread
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 4 Table Spoon of Water
- 1/2 Table Spoon Baking Powder
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, piece the bread into powdery form, add baking powder.
- Whisk eggs.
- Add the butter, whisked egg, vanilla and water to the powdered bread and mix until well combined.
- Mix properly and roll out on a plane surface to desired shape.
- Grease your baking pan, place the rolled out bread and bake for at least 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven, allow to cool.