I view Sunday morning as a very special morning to Christians. However, sometimes we don’t make it count. #Lateness could be the word.
So am taking today night (Saturday) to give us some tips on how to avoid lateness to church tomorrow.
- Iron all your cloth before you go to bed.
- Ladies get your makeup kit set on the table.
- Polish/clean footwear before you sleep.
- Get your Bible, jotter, handbag, biro etc. ready in one place.
- Get your transport, tithe and Offering ready.
- Sleep early. No watch movie till morning. No press your phone like say na you get the night.
- Wake up on time. Alarm can help here.
- Avoid saying “Even when I get there early, I won’t meet anyone”
Get there early and let someone come and meet you too. Don’t forget you are also someone.
- Washing on Sundays before church is not encouraged. It may delay you.
- If it takes you 15 minutes to drive/walk to the church, always make allowance for extra time in case of anything. For instance, if service is 7am and it takes you 10 minutes to drive/walk to church, it’s always better to leave home 6:40.
- Plan to get to church at least 10 mins before service starts.
- Don’t give room for friends and relatives to visit you few hours to service. If they come when you are preparing for church, take them along or make them wait until you are back. They are not more important than God.
- And for workers, Sunday service starts at pre-service prayer/workers meeting time! Join oh, it’s a sacrifice! Hallelujah oh.
Going to church early invokes the blessing of the Lord upon your life. That one fit be true oh, abi?
Don’t be a habitual late comer to church, it’s a dishonor to your God. Make una no vex oh. It’s just my opinion oh.
Lateness to service is unfaithfulness. Correct Correct.
Don’t also form the habit of choosing Sundays that you like for Church service. All Sundays are important to God as long as you are healthy.
Let’s your worship be a sweet smelling sacrifice to God.
“They that seek Me early shall find Me.” – GOD. Na bible talk am